Monday, February 6, 2017

Bible Study - Wednesday February 8th



Hello everyone,

I would like to invite you to our next Bible study in my home on Wednesday February 8th at 7pm. We will look at “Human Beings and Sin”, which will consist of a detailed explanation of the three parts of man (Spirit, Soul, and Body) as well as the heart. I have listed some study questions that we will answer during the study. If you need directions, feel free to email me at dniceley@comcast.net I hope to see you on Wednesday.

The Bible mentions the “heart” many times, but what is it?
As a Christian what should we do to keep our heart from turning cold?
Can sin cause our heart to harden?
Every human has a soul, but does every human have a spirit?
Can lost people be filled or influenced/inspired by a spirit (other than Holy Spirit)?
Are lost people all affected by the "antichrist spirit"?
Does the Holy Spirit give powers or spiritual gifts?
I know that we are forgiven for our sins, but does sin dampen or affect our fellowship with God?
What does it mean to grieve the Holy Spirit?
Does God ever punish or correct us as believers if we get off track?

Danny Niceley

No comments:

Post a Comment